Whytemead Primary School is a small friendly community where each child, regardless of their ability or background, really does matter to us.
Together, we are 'Growing Minds'. Our philosophy of placing our values; creativity, achievement, citizenship and healthy living at the heart of the curriculum, ensures the children's education is not solely about academic achievement but also concerned with nurturing creativity, personal development, responsibility and inquiring minds.
Children learn best when they are happy and feel valued and at Whytemead. We try to ensure all children achieve their potential in a supportive, caring but challenging environment. We value all children and work with parents to ensure each child's needs are met effectively.
We are very proud of our school; pupils, staff and governors will offer you a very warm welcome when you visit us.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Make sure you arrive at the correct time and the correct gate
- Ensure that you are ready to learn - get plenty of sleep!
- Use IXL to practice your Maths and English at home
- Read your book at least 5 times a week
- Complete your homework to your best ability
- Practice your times tables